What is AASDN East Coast?
The Australian Automotive Service Dealers Network (AASDN) is a 10 year old cooperative association of workshops that was formed to provide support, training and mentoring to leading workshops in Australia.
Running any type of business is tough especially in the automotive industry where we have the added problems of staff shortages, high ongoing requirements for technical training, high business tooling expenses, and low levels of customer trust.
Recognising this, a group of workshops in NSW & ACT, got together to collaborate and share technical training, advice, and to network with like minded business owners so that we can collectively better look after our customers, run a better business, and provide a premium level of care.
Over the past 10 years, membership has grown to over 50 leading workshops in NSW, ACT and QLD. With an objective to grow our membership base further especially into QLD and VIC.
Benefits as an AASDN Member
Members receive the following benefits:
- Annual membership to the AAAA including access to their HR and legal hotline, annual reports, and discounted tickets to their annual expo.
- Annual membership to The Automotive Technician (TAT).
- Group technical training for technicians to skill them on the latest automotive technologies.
- Business training including topics on marketing, product offerings, time management, profitability, recruitment and culture
- Networking with like minded business owners.
- Social activities such as Christmas Party, Bathurst 12HR, and Gala nights.
- Access to a shared tool library of quality, specialised tools and diagnostic equipment
Access to Trusted Preferred Suppliers
Much of this support is possible because of the close relationship and support we have from our preferred suppliers. AASDN East Coast preferred suppliers are the leading automotive suppliers in Australia and their unwavering support, and ability to go the extra mile for us, means AASDN members can provide better support and care for their customers.
AASDN members don’t have to do it alone. Together we’re all stronger.
AASDN (Australian Automotive Service Dealers Network) is a network of leading, independent automotive workshops around Australia assisting each other with advanced technical and business training, networking with like-minded progressive business owners, access to shared, specialised tools, and advice on solving technical and business problems. AASDN members don’t have to do it alone.Register Now
Some Common Facts about AASDN
- What types of members do you have?
- Members include Automotive workshops, Fuel injection specialists, Auto-electricians, Diagnostic experts and Specialised automotive workshops. Together we all support each other.
- What type of organisation is it?
- AASDN is run by workshops to support member workshops. This support includes training, AAAA membership, TAT membership networking, tool library access, social activities, support from suppliers and more.
- Where are you based?
- AASDN East Coast have members in NSW/ACT, QLD, with a key focus to extend our membership into VIC.
- How much is membership?
- Annual membership is set at $660 Inc per year, included in this fee is your AAAA membership (valued at $510) and your TAT membership (valued at $348).